Ever since my obsession with Louis Vuitton became much more prominent earlier this year, I’ve been getting asked the same question by friends and family: What’s the point in having a designer bag? Why do you waste all this money on these bags?! Well, for me personally, I have my own answer to that unjustified question. I’ve always loved designer things. The style, the quality, and…
I was recently skimming through my Facebook page and found an old Facebook ‘Note’ I posted back on April 12, 2011. It’s a poem I wrote titled ‘Life‘ and apparently the ‘hardships’ I was going through as a 20 year old in an emotionally abused relationship. I’d like to share this poem on my blog because it’s so well written, and I know many people may be…
Subscribe For Updates
Follow on Bloglovin’
Get Cash Back
- Marc Jacobs Eye Conic Multi Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Provocouture Review
- Summerfest 2017
- Princess Home Decor – How To Furnish Your House for Less
- 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY URBAN DECAY GIVEAWAY!
- Show of The Moment: The Fosters Season 5
- Fair Fun 2017
- 2 Years of Modelvale!
- Summer Dresses and Family Time!
- Why I Fell in Love With Vintage Shopping
- Spring Evenings with Sweater Dresses and Thigh High Boots