So I haven’t done an updated ‘What’s in my Makeup Bag’ blog post in quite awhile, and while I was creating a collab video with Cherry Tung about what was in our makeup bags (watch here), I thought I should take a couple shots for the blog. It’s always nice to read a written out post sometimes!
Although this past weekend has been excruciating with moving and everything (wahhh!), of course my Louis Vuitton Cosmetic pouch is with me at all times with these essentials. This makeup bag has been holding up incredibly, even after having it thrown into my work bag for months (in which I have since removed from that debris, since I want to preserve it’s beauty.) 🙂
And yes, these top essentials fit perfectly in my cosmetic pouch:
- –Makeup Forever HD translucent powder: I’ve mentioned this product in many other posts and videos, but this translucent powder is always with me in my makeup bag! It’s a great powder to touch up with on the go, and it lasts quite awhile (both on my face and in the pan, lol)
- –Too Faced kabuki brush: This item has also been in my previous makeup bag posts, but this is the perfect travel brush for touch ups as well! I love using it with my MUF translucent powder! The color just makes it even better as well 🙂
- –Advil packets: These are for those days when you have that headache that just won’t go away. Or maybe even for those time of the month cramps. Advil is necessary for those unexpected moments – I mean, who wants to be in pain?!
- –Benefit roller lash travel deluxe mini mascara: My favorite mascara! I love how the roller lash makes you look like you literally have eyelashes, and just having a mini travel size with me at all times is necessary!
- –Kylie cosmetics lip liner in Candy K: As much as I hate to say it sometimes, Kylie’s makeup products are actually pretty good and great quality! I love this lipliner and color – it’s long lasting and I love to carry it around for those random needed touch ups.
- –Sephora blotting papers: If I don’t have time to whip out my translucent powder, I’ll grab one of these sheets and pat my face to remove excess oil. They work great and nice for that quick pat moment!
- –Estee lauder travel concealer: Of course the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation is my holy grail foundation, so the matching double wear concealer is great to carry in my bag just in case! I actually got this travel size in a free gift bag at Macy’s – they always have deals and free gifts – which I noticed most of the time when I go purchase a foundation refill there!
- –Marc Jacobs travel eyeliner: My favorite eyeliner ever! This eyeliner applies to the waterline so smoothly and is long lasting. I wear drugstore eyeliners as well (because, well, its just eyeliner) but honestly applying this Marc Jacobs one is just so smooth and buttery and definitely beats all those other eyeliners out there!
- –L’oreal Colour Riche lipliner in au naturale: Best. lip liner. EVER. As I’ve mentioned numerous times before, this L’Oreal lip liner is the bomb. LOVE the color, and it lasts ALL day. No joke. I always have tons of back ups of these because it’s normally sold out at Target. And I can see why!
- –Victoria Secret Bombshell Perfume Roller ball: My sister gave me this cute bedazzled VS rollerball. It’s absolutely adorable and girly (so me) and it smells amazing! Gotta have one of these at all times just in case!
- –Kleenex Tissues: Found these travel tissues at Target for like $1! I like how they come in a travel size and have cute colored packaging!
- –Hair Tie: You never know when you need to get the hair out of your face!
Let me know what you carry in your makeup bag, I’m dying to know!! 🙂
*Not sponsored, all opinions are my own!